If you are enrolled in a World Campus* Spanish language course, you must use the online proctoring service, Honorlock, to complete your exams. In some circumstances, you may be able to have an in-person proctor approved. It is your responsibility to choose a proctor. The proctor approval process is simple and straightforward:
- Decide who will be your proctor. Consult Choosing a Proctor for helpful information on who can and cannot serve as a proctor.
- Fill out and submit the Proctor Approval Form.
- Staff from the Spanish department will look over the form and contact you if any followup information is needed to verify and approve your proctor.
- Upon approval, an email will be sent to you and your proctor.
You are strongly encouraged to read through the other pages on this site, which provides helpful information relating to the exam.
- A statement on the Academic Integrity standards you must uphold.
- Becoming familiar with the Exam Procedures ahead of time will help your exam-taking experience be less stressful.
If you have questions or concerns after reading all the proctoring process information, or if you are unable to arrange for a proctor, please contact the Online Course Supervisor, Lucía Pérez de Zabalza, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This proctoring method is exclusively for the use of World Campus students. Students enrolled in WebUP Spanish courses must use the Pollock Testing Center.